CommercialOne Logo
Contact us 24/7
1300 728 753
All Enquiries Commercial and Residential Loans
1300 153 003
Vehicle, Plant & Equipment Loans.
Header image

Disputes or Complaints

What to do if you have a dispute or complaint?

We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. If at any time we have not met our obligations – or you have a complaint about any of our services – please inform us so we can work towards a resolution. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint promptly, thoroughly and fairly.

how to make a complaint and the complaints process?

If you have a complaint, we request you follow these steps:

1. Most complaints arise from misunderstandings or miscommunications and can usually be attended to without delay. Please contact Daryl Currie in the first instance in relation to your concerns.

2. If the issue is not satisfactorily resolved within 5 working days we will apply our Internal Complaints process to manage your complaint appropriately. By using our internal complaints process we hope to assist you in resolving your complaint quickly and fairly. The maximum timeframe in which to provide a written response to you is 45 days, although in pursuit of best practice and the reputation of our organisation, we aim to resolve these issues in a much shorter time frame.

3. Although we try hard to resolve any concerns in the most considerate and correct manner, if you are not completely satisfied following the above process you still have other avenues available to you to resolve any disputes. This is then managed externally and independently. The external dispute resolution (EDR) process is available to you at no cost. We are members of an ASIC approved scheme and you are entitled to contact that EDR scheme in the first instance for complaint escalation:

Our external dispute resolution service provider is the Australian Financial Complaint Authority, which can be contacted via:

Third party products or services

If your complaint relates to a product or service acquired through a third party (for example, a lender) we may ask you to contract the relevant third party. They will deal with your complaint under their complaints resolution process.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by the third party under their complaints resolution process, you are entitled to have your dispute considered by their External Dispute Resolution Scheme. Please contact the third party for further details.


We do not make any promises as to the value of any property you may finance with us or its future prospects. You should always rely on your own enquiries.

We do not provide legal or financial advice. It is important that you understand your legal obligations under the loan, and the financial consequences,. If you have any doubts, you should obtain independent legal and financial advice before you enter any loan contract.